- • Premium non-oily leave-in conditioner that hydrates, conditions, de-mats, and moisturizes. It will leave your pup's skin and coat feeling silky smooth without feeling greasy.
- • Dog Itching Skin Relief - Adds vital nutrients while moisturizing and conditioning. Helps combat dog dry skin, itchy dog skin, and dog dandruff. Works well as routine maintenance in between baths using dog shampoo, oatmeal dog shampoo, and dog shampoo for sensitive skin.
- • Works On All Coats & Breeds - Penetrates, conditions, and detangles the coat on long-haired dogs while softening the fur on short-haired breeds. Especially popular with Boston Terriers, French Bulldogs, Doodle, Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, German Shepard, English Bulldogs, Poodles, and more!
- • Easy To Apply -Put a small amount onto your hands and rub thoroughly into your pet's skin and coat. No rinse! Use routinely in between baths, grooms, and shampoo.
Available scents: Guava & Mangosteen, Pomegranate & Acai and Unscented
Guava & Mangosteen Ingredients: guava extract, garcinia mangostana, water, isopropyl palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, sodium polyacrylate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, fragrance, DMDM hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, mangostana peel extract, titanium dioxide, propylene glycol, yellow 10, red 40.
Pomegranate & Acai Ingredients: water, isopropyl palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, sodium polyacrylate, pomegranate oil, C12-12 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, fragrance, DMDM hydantoin, iodopropynyl butyl carbamate, titanium dioxide, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit extract, propylene glycol, yellow 10, red 40.
Unscented Ingredients: water: isopropyl palmitate, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, sodium polyacrylate, C12-12 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, DMDM hydantoin, iodopropynyl butyl carbamate, titanium dioxide, euterpe oleracea, propylene glycol.
How To Use
Put a small amount onto your hands and rub thoroughly into your pet's skin and coat. This is a leave-in conditioner, but brushing will help to spread the product throughout the coat evenly.
- Hydrating Butter Works on all kinds of coats.
- Excellent results on dry and damaged skin, coats, and paws.
- Leaves your dog's coat looking shiny and smooth.
- Coats smell great with an aromatherapeutic scent.
For Use On Dogs & Puppies
Size Available: 8 oz.
Grooming TipsCheck Out More hydrating Warren London Products:
Grapeseed Oil Paw & Nose Revitalizer
This antioxidant-rich blend enriched with vitamins A, B, B5, D, and E moisturizes dry noses, and cracked paws comes from the grapes of Tuscany, Italy. Simply spray or rub a small amount where needed.
Relieve, soften, and protect. Rub this easy-to-apply wax into your pup's paws as directed, and watch as it relieves those dry and cracked pads! Our special blend contains vitamin E to help moisturize, hydrate, and heal wounds.