Parvocide 99 is a fresh citrus-scented, Veterinarian type disinfectant designed for use in veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, animal laboratories, animal life science laboratories, animal care facilities, kennels, tack shops, pet shops, zoos, pet animal quarters, stables, farms, and pet grooming/breeding establishments. This product is a concentrated disinfectant and Virucide that will inactivate, most notably Bordetella bronchiseptica (causative agent of bacterial Kennel Cough) and Canine Parvovirus (CPV).
• Formulated specifically to kill bacteria and viruses commonly found in areas where animals are present.
• Highly Concentrated/Economical. It Kills Parvovirus and Kennel Cough.
• Effective Deodorizer, Kills odor-causing bacteria. Stops the spread of disease from one pet to another.
• Clean, disinfect, and deodorize in one convenient step.
Active Ingredients: Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides 4.5%, n-Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chlorides.
How To Use
Before using this product, remove all animals and feeds from areas to be treated, including animal transportation vehicles and enclosures.
Remove all litter, droppings, and manure from the floors, walls, and surfaces of barns, pens, stalls, chutes, and other surfaces of facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals. Empty all troughs, racks, and other feeding/watering appliances. Thoroughly clean surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water before use. Do not house animals or employ equipment until treatment has been absorbed, set, or dried.
- DISINFECTION - Add 1 ounce of this product to one gallon of water. Apply this solution with a mop, cloth, sponge, hand pump trigger sprayer, or low-pressure coarse sprayer to wet all surfaces thoroughly. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes, then let air dry. Canine Parvovirus Activity: At 4 ounces per gallon of water or equivalent dilution, this product inactivates Canine Parvovirus on hard, non-porous, environmental surfaces in the presence of 5% blood serum with a 10-minute contact time. BACTERICIDAL ACTIVITY: At 4 ounces per gallon or equivalent dilution rate, this product is effective against Bordetella Bronchiseptica (causative agent of Kennel Cough) Mildewstat: 1 oz. Per gallon / Deodorization: 1 oz. Per gallon / Virucidal Activity: 1 oz. Per gallon.
- DEODORIZATION - To deodorize, add 1 ounce of this product per gallon of water or equivalent water dilution. Excess material should be wiped up or allowed to air dry. This product neutralizes musty odors and tough odors from pet accidents on contact. For domestic animal odors: Use on carpets, floors, walls, tile, cages, pet beds, litter boxes, mats, floor coverings, area rugs, or any surface soiled by a domestic animal. Test a small inconspicuous area first.