1 Stroke VQ is an EPA registered, veterinarian type disinfectant designed for use in veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, animal laboratories, animal life science laboratories, animal care facilities, kennels, tack shops, pet shops, zoos, pet animal quarters, stables, farms, and pet grooming/breeding establishments.
It also kills the Human Coronavirus at 1 oz. per gallon of water with a 10 minute contact time and is included on the List N approved disinfectants from the EPA.
It's a bonus that it kills Covid-19 but it's also great for killing all the bad dog and cat viruses + mold and mildew + cleaning and deodorizing. So much safer than bleach and is non-corrosive & non-staining to surfaces and clothing if spilled. Leaves behind a fresh & clean scent!
Active Ingredients: Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
How to Use
Prior to use of this product, remove all animals and feeds from areas to be treated, including animal transportation vehicles and enclosures.
Remove all litter, droppings, and manure from the floors, walls, and surfaces of barns, pens, stalls, chutes, and other surfaces of facilities and fixtures occupied or traversed by animals.
Empty all troughs, racks, and other feeding/watering appliances.
Thoroughly clean surfaces with soap or detergent and rinse with water prior to use.
For use as a general, hospital disinfectant, fungicide, viruscide:
- - Pre-clean heavily soiled areas
- - Apply use solution of 1 oz. of this product per gallon of water to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces (4 oz./gallon to kill Parvo) with a sponge, cloth, brush, mop, by immersion, auto scrubber, mechanical spray device, and/or course pump or trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches away from the surface. Do not breathe spray.
- - Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- - Allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished.
- - Prepare a fresh solution daily or when visibly dirty.
HERE is a PDF with more information.
WARNING: This product is corrosive, and can cause irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing. Wear goggles or a face shield and rubber gloves and protective clothing when handling. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, before handling, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates.