12 Count Warren London | Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz Tablets
- Easy To Use Spa Treatment - Simply drop a tablet into the water to dissolve and fizz. Let paws soak for 5 minutes.
- Helps Eliminate Paw Irritation - Natural tea tree oil fights fungus, bacteria, and allergens that irritate paws and cause itching and licking.
- Cleanses Paws - Keeps paw pads clean and fresh from dirt and germs that are accumulated during walks and everyday life.
- Conditions Paws - Seaweed extract helps soothe, moisturize, and hydrate paw pads. Leaves your dog conditioned and comfortable.
- Brightens Nails - Repeated use conditions nails to gradually restore shine and brightness.
Use 1 to 2 times weekly. Fill the tub or sink with warm water just above the dog’s feet. After soaking their feet, wash off with clean warm water and dry. Do not allow the dog to drink the water.
How Many Fizz Tablets/Balls To Use: For an average size tub filled above a dog's paws, we recommend 1 tablet or 2 fizz balls for a small dog and 3 for a large dog.
For Dogs & Puppies. Additional Sizes Available: 75 Count and 300 Count.
Ingredients: Fumaric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, PEG-180, Maltodextrin, Fragrance, Menthol, C10-C18, Triglycerides, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Grass Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Extract, Thymol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Sucrose Stearate, Chloramine-T, Blue 1 (Cl 42090).
We Also Recommend
8 oz. Warren London | Guava & Mangosteen Hydrating Butter For Pet Skin & Coat
8 oz. Warren London | Pomegranate & Acai Hydrating Butter For Pet Skin & Coat